Adler R.E. Partners' Investment Committee is driven by an experienced team of professionals with investment, private equity, asset management, property management and leasing backgrounds.
Matthew L. Adler
- Matthew L. Adler is Founder and Managing Partner of Adler R.E. Partners
- Prior to founding Adler R.E. Partners, he served as President and Chief Investment Officer of Adler Group, and President of Adler Reality Services (ARS). At Adler Group he was the founder and manager of significant company business lines including the Adler Real Estate Fund. Matthew was responsible for acquisitions, investor relations and asset management. Matthew managed the investment performance of over 12 million square feet of commercial real estate.
- Matthew graduated with a bachelor of arts in urban studies from the University of Pennsylvania in 1999.
- Prior to joining Adler Group in 2001, he spent two years as a financial analyst for New York based Insignia/ESG, Inc., one of the nation's leading commercial real estate service providers, where he conducted financial and market analysis and assisted with negotiations for major real estate transactions.
- From 2006 to 2008, he was elected to serve on the Miami Beach Planning Board, which allowed him the opportunity to be involved with the city's zoning and land use issues.
- Since 2010, Matthew has served on the Board of Directors and Loan Committee for Miami based Apollo Bank.
- Matthew serves on numerous community, philanthropic and business based organizations both in Miami and nationally.
- John Meyer serves as Chief Operating Officer of Adler R.E. Partners.
- While at Adler Group he served as the Director of Finance where he was responsible for debt financing of new acquisitions and re financing of portfolio properties. His duties included managing lender relationships, negotiating financing terms, transactional due diligence and closing as well as financial modeling.
- While at Adler Group, John also served as the chief financial officer for an affiliated company, Kabel X USA, LLC. His responsibilities included all aspects of the financial function including business planning, financial reporting, risk management and procurement.
- Prior to joining Kabel X USA, John owned his own company, Meyer Management, which provided consulting services such as business valuation, financial modeling, business planning and assistance preparing companies for equity related transactions. Additionally, John has held financial executive positions for a variety of companies including Kaba Benzing America, Cruisepath Network, Geoscape International, Ryder System and Andersen Consulting.
- He has vast experience building organizations, raising capital, and instituting financial controls particularly in start up phase and small companies.
- John earned a Master of Business Administration from the University of Michigan. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Finance / Information Systems from Boston College.
- Nicholas Rahman leads the investment team for Adler R.E. Partners.
- Nicholas has over 12 years experience in real estate development and acquisitions. He has led and participated in deal teams that acquired $1.5 billion in assets. Nicholas has served in a variety of capacities including sourcing, underwriting, debt placement and asset management. At Adler Group, Nicholas was responsible for acquisitions of over $450 million of office and industrial properties in major markets in the Souther and Eastern United States. Nicholas led the analysis, underwriting and due diligence for an institutional joint venture acquisition of a 16 property portfolio with a value of $350 million.
- Prior to joining Adler Group, Nicholas served as Director of Finance for Boca Developers which during his tenure developed 12 projects throughout Florida with a value in excess of $1 billion. Nicholas was responsible for acquisitions, investor relations with an emphasis in debt and equity placement, and oversaw the accounting and finance team.
- Nicholas began his career with LNR Partners during the company’s growth to become a market leader with over $4 billion in real estate servicing and investments. Nicholas provided financial analysis support and worked with senior executives to acquire and manage its CMBS and high yield bond portfolio.
- Nicholas earned an MBA from Washington University in St. Louis with concentrations in Finance and Strategy and a BSBA from Washington University in St. Louis with concentrations in Finance and Accounting.